Everyone must stay at home to help stop the spread of coronavirus.
You should only leave the house for 1 of 4 reasons:
Important - These 4 reasons are exceptions – even when doing these activities, you should be minimising time spent outside of the home and ensuring you are 2 metres apart from anyone outside of your household.
There is separate advice about:
Do not leave your home if you have either:
To protect others, do not go to places like a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital. Stay at home.
Use the 111 online coronavirus service to find out what to do.
Only call 111 if you cannot get help online.
Read general information such as:
The Blue Bell CentreBlue Bell Lane, HuytonLiverpoolMerseyside, L36 7XYTel: 0151 480 4205
If it is not a medical emergency but you need medical help fast, please call NHS 111. Calls are free including mobiles 24 hours a day.
This is a new number that has been introduced to help make it easier for you to access local health services.
You should use the NHS 111 service if:
· you need medical help fast, but it is not a 999 emergency
· you think you need to go to A&E or Emergency Department or another NHS urgent care service
· you dont know who to call for medical help
· you require health information or reassurance of what to do next
Why should you use it
· NHS is a fast and easy way to get the right help wherever you are and whatever time
· it can help to free up 999 and local A&E emergency departments
How does it work
· It will get you through to a team of highly trained advisors who are supported by experienced nurses.
· They will assess your symptoms, give you health care advice if you need it or book you an appointment.
Copyright 2006 - 2020 My Surgery Website | Privacy & Usage | Edit | Staff Home | Site Map | Accessibility | Site T&C's | Service T&C's